Wife got a citation

John

My wife was so upset. She let her license tags expire, and the police pulled her. I didn't realize her tags had expired either. Luckily, all they did was ask her to bring her receipt down to the judicial center, and they voided everything. She didn't have to pay any fines. It's her first citation or ticket ever. I think she's learned a valuable lesson. I'm just glad I didn't do it.

BigPapa

This happened to my brother a few years back because he forgot to put the tags on. It was raining the day he bought them and it just slipped his mind. This cop wasn't that nice though, he did have to pay the fine.

Andersson

I am amazed that she got off that easy. I have only been pulled over one time in my life, and I quickly learned my lesson. Others in our area forget their tags sometimes but I have never known of someone that got off that easy.

polamalu43

I am amazed that she got off too. I have gotten a few tickets in my time. I have never just been let off with a warning. I think women are let off way more than men.

Bear

Sounds like your wife was very lucky, and I'll bet that she doesn't forget to put the tags on her car next year when it's time.