Wife is Baking Cookies

Karter

My wife is baking cookies for Christmas visitors and my daughter and son are helping, sort of. She gathers her ingredients and they help by doing the mixing. My son will wander in and out of the kitchen and his idea of helping is eating them. I love the smell and eating them as well. My favorite is peanut butter cookies. What about you?

SingleDadNow

Man, I miss that. My wife was a great baker, if nothing else. I never think to do stuff like this with the kids, but maybe I should try it this year. I know for sure that I would let them make a mess, and have that be part of the fun.

Karter

Man, I miss that. My wife was a great baker, if nothing else. I never think to do stuff like this with the kids, but maybe I should try it this year. I know for sure that I would let them make a mess, and have that be part of the fun.
Give it a try SingleDadNow, it is fun for them, even making the mess. It's a great and easy tradition to start with. Then when they are done, the kids will sit at the counter with a glass of milk and eat their cookies. My daughter use to stand at the stove and watch them bake.

CHenne

I love all cookies. My wife doesn't make them often because I eat them too fast! I love Christmas cut-outs the best. My second favorite is peanut butter kiss cookies. My wife and kids made cookies about a week ago but they are all gone.

polamalu43

Yum! I love cookies too. I love cut-outs so I am thankful my wife makes them for every holiday. I also love gingerbread cookies! Do you like those?