Wife is dealing with the ex

Salazar

My ex and I have been at war for the past five years. A couple of months ago, my wife asked me if I wanted her to take over communications and I agreed. I didn't want her to have to deal with all the aggravation, but she insisted she didn't mind. Sure enough, things have been smooth sailing ever since. My ex is actually polite to her and there has been no antagonizing or harassing going on. I can't believe it! It's worked out better for everyone involved.

Timothy

Wow! I have to admit, I'm surprised that your ex is being so cordial and polite with your wife. I would have thought that, if anything, the situation would have worsened when your wife started dealing with her.

CHenne

That is pretty cool. Sometimes you just need someone else to deal with it. Maybe your wife is more calm with your ex and she appreciates that. Whatever the reason is I say be happy!

Salazar

I'm surprised, too, because my ex doesn't have a polite bone in her body, as far as I know. However, apparently I spoke too soon because she finally managed to push my wife's buttons to the point of an argument last night. They apologized to each other and all is well now, but I should have known that eventually my kind and loving wife would lose it with that crazy woman.