Wife is mad!

Jeff

I went and got the computer reformatted so that our computer would run faster. Problem is I failed to save all her bookmarks in Firefox and apparently her pictures were in Kodak Gallery but not saved online. She is so mad at me she isn't speaking to me!

MickL

I am sorry to hear about that. You can backup the data but it's possible to save our bookmarks in Firefox? My computer is also getting slower and slower, I think it may need reformat also.

KSmith

I hope your wife doesn't stay angry long. What you did was a good thing, but it was probably quite a blow to your wife to lose the pictures. The best thing to do (which many, including me, fail to do) is to save what we don't want to lose to disk.

BensDad

We had trouble with our computer once and thought we might lose our pictures. We were lucky though and were able to rescue them. Now we have them backed up in a couple spots.

You are in a tough spot and will probably just have to wait it out. The pictures are the hard thing.

Jeff

At least my mom has a lot of pictures as we are a close family and I am having her make a couple CD's up for my wife for Christmas, hopefully that will help my wife not be so angry with me. I am also thinking her mom has hospital pics and holiday pictures so maybe a CD from her too. Going to make sure they are online uploaded next time!

Steve

I hope your wife forgives you before Christmas, but if not that is an excellent idea! I have all my pictures backed up on disks also. I am going to look into putting them on flickr or the like though.