Winter weight gain

Jack

I always end up gaining about 10 pounds in the winter despite resolving not to. Are there any herbal remedies I might consider to help lose the weight, and any I might consider to prevent the weight gain next winter?

stayathomepaul

I don't know if their are herbal remedies, but you might think about getting an indoor gym to use, or maybe eating more greens. I think lethicin might help with weight gain, but you would have to double check that.

Aiden

You know, I'm really not sure if there's anything like that. I would say, try to exercise and stay consistent with things even though it's winter time. Trust me, I know how hard it can be. During winter all I want to do is sleep and eat lol.

bighelp

I just call that my winter coat! Seriously though after much thought I have decided to start eating healthier, its not like my young metabolism is coming back anytime soon and I would much rather be around for extra years than leave this world early.

Salazar

I always gain weight in the winter too, but I don't worry about it because it's usually gone by May. Once the weather heats up and I start working outside more the pounds just drop off. Plus, the wife says she likes me better in the winter when I'm "meaty." :D

stayathomepaul

From the first time I posted to this thread till now... I realized my winter weight gain, not to much but ALL of my summer cloths are tight! Heh, oh well, I guess time to eat right and work out!

WallysBunch

I ALWAYS do this. Then when I start getting out and about in the spring. But then we grow a garden so I do expend quite a few calories in spring/summer. But in the winter I grow a set of manboobs which are embarrassing.