Without the kids and the wife?

McGregor

When did the last time you go to the theater alone or with your friends, and without the wife and the kids? Is it something you do regularly?

Phillie

Before I was married would be my answer. I'm not a movie theater kind of guy. I do go out with the guys to ball games and other sporting events but we don't go to the theater.

Blended

This Saturday. :) From time to time (every few months or so) my friends gather and we go out alone. My wife gets this and doesn't have a problem at all, which I appreciate very much and try not to take advantage of.

Sinbian

Sometimes but these are just a day tours not vacations or anything that long. I don't think it would be fair to them that I go by myself.

Daddy_Dearest

I try to go out with my friends a couple of times a month. My wife used to mind early on, but now she is ok with it. I sometimes think she wants me out of the house. :) It is a good thing that she likes my friends.

Cruise

I don't remember. I rarely go to the theater and if I do, I will usually do it with my family. I do hang out with friends once in a while, but not in the theater.

Dad2Be

My wife doesn't like scary movies, so she prefers I go without her to see scary movies. I went about 2 months ago while she was napping. I wouldn't say I do it regularly, but a few times a year.

Cruise

Interesting D2B, do you go to the theater alone or with your friends? I remember that I used to go to the theater alone to watch movies I like when I was single.

syboken

Before I was hitched we would have work movie parties and a team of us would head out. Since then I have changed jobs and most times its not as fun anymore since I am not a young buck.