Woman and Football

erin

I love it but I don't know if I'm in the minority. Do any of you guys have real problems with your wives about watching it? Do you watch every team every game or just one team all the time and other games when you can?

Foster

Are we talking Football/Soccer or the game they call football in the US?

Regardless, I watch my 1 team play. I watch every game twice a week as long as I am at home to watch it. I will also watch other 'big' games and International matches.

My wife doesn't complain about me watching them as it's only twice a week and I let her watch her 'soaps' almost everyday.

Sinbian

I have my favorites but I like to watch various teams just to keep it interesting. Good for you for watching football. :) I guess you make your boyfriend/husband very happy.

Last edited:

Andersson

My sisters youngest drives every guy in the family up the wall with her one team (the Ravens) and its always funny to watch. She can out sports talk almost all of them too, for me I seldom watch sports.

writer811

It's the exact opposite with me. I'm the one who likes to watch dramas and the like and she's the one who likes to watch football. I don't care much for it but I have no problem with her watching it. I just go do something else while it's on.

FrankSinatra

I love that me and my wife are both football fans. We have season tickets to our college team and both watch the Jets on Sundays. Get drunk, eat wings, watch football...sounds good.

polamalu43

My wife watches just as much football as me. The kids love it too! We are trying to get to a Steelers game this year. We have football on all day Sunday when we are home.

footballtim

My wife will watch the really big games with me, like the Superbowl. We both watched in joy four years ago and last year when the Giants upset the Patriots. We both watched in horror in January of 2010 when Brett Favre had the Saints back on their heels, and then threw the most foolish pass of his hall of fame career. However, normally my wife will be in and out of the room when I am being the Sunday afternoon football couch potato.

Don

My wife is more into football than I am. She really likes the Superbowl and always wants to have a party for it. I prefer baseball and the World Series.

Bearsfan

My wife isn't a huge fan, but she knows the game and is a big fan of the Bears, which is good enough for me. She lets me have Sunday's to veg out and watch all the other games and will join me to watch the Bears.

CHenne

My wife loves football! She is a Bills and Steelers fan. I love that she loves football as much as me. It is just another thing we have in common. I am trying to get tickets to a game this season for us.