Women - Too Much Bulk?

Victor

I believe women should look the way they want to, but I personally don't find that look attractive. I like my women much softer, with just a little definition or even none.

On The Mark

She's attractive, but not really my type. Just a little less muscle and a little more weight. A woman who looks like a mother, but not motherly. If that makes sense. In shape, toned, and size 5. I'm not picky, I'm particular. :)

Timothy

Like Mark said, she's attractive but she isn't my type. I like a woman with less muscle and more fat - a more voluptuous woman, if you will. Size wise, I'd say anywhere from 12-16.

stewy

I'm happy with a woman who looks like a woman, and not one who looks like she could kick my ***! I don't like over developed muscles on a female, I'm afraid. What I find sexy is a small waist, a buxom bosom and comfortable hips, but that's just personal preference.

Andersson

When the woman looks like she intimidates me, it is turn off. Then again I am pretty old so in my time for dating, women usually never looked anything close to this.

Zimmer

To have a high muscle mass, you need to have a high testosterone level. That is one of the main reasons we are turned off by bulky females, our subconscious picks up on the fact that something is amiss when a potential mate doesn't fit the desired norm and tells us this is not a good partner.

Sinbian

I know it's corny but a lot of it depends on the personality. I could live with either heavy or bulky but without that first thing I don't think I could.

Timothy

I agree with you Sinbian. Personality definitely makes or breaks a person, regardless of gender. My wife is heavy, maybe even a tick heavier than I would have otherwise been attracted to, but her personality made it impossible for me NOT to be attracted to her. I've also seen women that were absolutely gorgeous (to me at least) but as soon as they opened their mouth, it was over!! =/

BigPapa

I tend not to judge people on looks either. I have seen some beautiful ladies who were completely ugly on the inside. I wouldn't know about this lady until I met her. I say if it makes her feel good about herself then she is doing something right.

Andersson

I tend not to judge people on looks either. I have seen some beautiful ladies who were completely ugly on the inside.
That works for men too. I think it boils down to what a person is attracted to. Some might like one thing while others like another, if we all liked the same thing we would be very boring people who populate this world as a whole.

Sinbian

I know a lot of people who became awful people while trying to build a great physique. I'm not saying that looking good will make you bad though.

Bear

Personally, I have never been attracted to the model thin girls or the girls who look like they could power lift more than me. I like women with curves and great personalities! :)

Sinbian

Personally, I have never been attracted to the model thin girls or the girls who look like they could power lift more than me. I like women with curves and great personalities! :)
Women who lift don't have curves, that's the first time I hear something like that? :) Anyway, to each his own. I'm just kidding. :)