Work At Home Jobs

CoolDad

I know there are a number of sites to support work-at-home moms but are there similar sites for work-at-home dads? What are the ones you know or are a member of?

SuperDad

There's one called WarriorForum.com which could be one of the largest work at home resource sites. However, it's not specifically targeted to dads. You can still get some great ideas there.

Johnson

I never thought about it before, but you are right I don't think there are any specifically for stay-at-home/work-at-home dads. Maybe we should start one!

Clive

A couple years ago I was looking to earn some extra money and my wife's friend who works from home turned me on to WAHM.com. It means Work At Home Mom, but she said there were guys on there too. I never did do anything with it, but supposedly it has a lot of good resources.

stayathomepaul

Most of the ones I have seen are for work at home moms. Like WHAM, however they do let men join it. Some of those ladies are very helpful.

CoolDad

Thanks for the resource, SuperDad. I've gone in and browsed around the WarriorForum site. There are so many great ideas and tips that just reading them makes your head spin. :)

crowl

I know one guy who is making a good bit of money, has time to work, play WOW and take care of his kid. I wish I knew what he was doing so I could earn some extra cash.

Greendad

I think dads can do most home jobs moms usually do, so they would need the support geared toward work at home moms. Moreover, if you work at home, chance are you also take care of the kids and do household chores to some extent.