Working out with kids.

Andrew

Most people don't realize that taking your kids to the park and playing around with them could give you a good work out too. Sure people will think you have a few screws lose in your head, but rather than have them spend all day on the pc I'd rather take them outside for fresh air and make a fool out of myself.

Last edited:

Sampson

I totally agree. We do this as much as possible while the weather is tolerable. We also take advantage of our school's open gyms during the Winter months. The kids always outlast me, but that's a good thing, right?

HWard84

We do this all the time, we play football and all kinds of sports with the kids. We also hike and play on the playground. It's important to do things with your kids.

Andrew

Nice to see some people think the same way. Most just complain about obesity and blame it on fast foods and bad genes, but they wouldn't even consider taking the time to show their kids that before im'ing and online gaming, kids used to talk and play together.

Jessie

I love playing outside with my kids! It is great and so what if people don't understand! This is how I grew up and how I will raise my kids. It is great making memories with them they will remember for life!