Wrapping Presents

Luke

I wrapped presents today as a suprise for my wife while she was at the doctor. She hates wrapping all the stuff so I thought it would be nice for her to walk in and see them done. Who wraps the presents at your house?

Paranoid

I wrap the presents here, even my own on occasion. Nobody else in the house is very adept at wrapping, and even I am not all that great. I wrap and then she makes them look pretty.

CHenne

We both wrap the gifts (kids) and I pay the kids to wrap her gifts. I'm not a fan of wrapping but I do like to help her out. It's a fun evening usually! The kids go to their grandparents and we wrap!

KevinD

My wife is really good at wrapping gifts. I don't know how in the world she gets them to come out perfect everytime. I wrapped something for my daughter and it looks like a tootsie roll with the ends twisted. I might need a wrapping class or something.

Andersson

We have taken turns over the years but every few years we get into the battle where we both have to do it, otherwise it will never get done. I still have two gifts I am waiting to be delivered this week before we are finally done.

bighelp

We are still waiting for three things to get here this week and then we are done. Everything else is finally packed up and hidden. Too bad when the kids get older we are going to need to lock our bedroom door to keep them out.

Blake

I'm better at wrapping gifts than I thought. I spent the day wrapping some presents but it has taken a little bit of work to make sure that they look acceptable. Nothing fancy, just wrapping. Ribbons and bows are challenging.