Yahtzee frenzy!

RichA

My kids are going crazy over Yahtzee. It is really cool to see them want to play. My wife and I used to play all the time when they were younger. We would put them to bed and then play Yahtzee for an hour or so before we went to bed. The kids are old enough now and they are always asking us to play. I love that my kids love family games instead of video games!

Andersson

It is great to see that you are getting the kids into a game that does not suck the soul from them. I hate when I see little kids playing electronic games all of the time. Bring back the oldies!

RichA

I agree! I do believe this Yahtzee game was mine when I was in college. I really hate some of the newer games (board) that are remakes of older games. Have you seen Monopoly? It has a debit/credit card machine. What in the world!

Timeless

I agree! I do believe this Yahtzee game was mine when I was in college. I really hate some of the newer games (board) that are remakes of older games. Have you seen Monopoly? It has a debit/credit card machine. What in the world!
Yes, the remakes of the old games are a little sad. How many different types of Monopoly games could you possibly want? The debit and credit card machine is probably because children tend to use calculators and don't count it off in their heads. We still have an old Monopoly game.

Playing Yahtzee with the children is fun since they are at that competitive age where they try to beat us.