Youngest is walking

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Started earlier this month with his first steps. Now he doesn't want to crawl and will walk by himself. Doesn't want to hold hands, nothing. Pretty impressed. But now we have another child to run after.

Victor

I can't believe your youngest is walking already. I swear he was just born. How old is he now?

The first toddling steps are adorable to watch.

RichA

Awesome! Good exercise for you and your wife. He is going to be into everything. I'm sure you have already baby-proofed your home? I loved it when my kids walked. They are so fun to watch.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I can't believe your youngest is walking already. I swear he was just born. How old is he now?

The first toddling steps are adorable to watch.
He is a year now. It does seem like he was just born. He still wants to be held a lot though and likes to cuddle up still.

Awesome! Good exercise for you and your wife. He is going to be into everything. I'm sure you have already baby-proofed your home? I loved it when my kids walked. They are so fun to watch.
Yeah, this is our youngest of three and everything is pretty much child proof.

Timeless

It's great when they start walking on their own. In no time he will be running and you will be running after him! I remember how cute our children were when they started walking. Our son would laugh every time he would stand up and start walking.