Your own birthday

MickL

Do you usually celebrate your own birthday? I don't. I always think that my birthday is just another day, nothing special with that. I hate it when my friends force me to celebrate it with them. I don't feel comfortable being the center of attention.

stayathomepaul

I do not like to celebrate my birthday either. I do enjoy when my kids make me a card or something nice as a present. That is what I want the most for my birthday.

stewy

Heck, I love to go out and celebrate....any excuse for a party! I suppose when you get past a certain age, you don't really celebrate because you don't want to think about how old you are getting!:p

Independent

I rather like my birthday. It is the only day of the year I get a really good excuse to send the kids off and have a good old time. One day a year to really party.

Steve

My wife and I have not celebrated our birthdays in a couple years and I don't plan to start. It is important for the kids, but we could care less! Spending time with my loving family is good enough for me!

Jeff

I feel that I am too old to get excited about my birthday. Last year we just went out to dinner with the kids and it was enough for me.

Cruise

I suppose when you get past a certain age, you don't really celebrate because you don't want to think about how old you are getting!:p
Haha, that's so true. I don't like to be reminded that I am getting old, especially when I reach a certain milestone like 40, 50 or 60. :eek: