YouTube Madness

R. Paradon

I am a big fan of YouTube! I mainly use it for music but more than once I will wind up about ten miles from the music and find funny and stupid stuff. Cheaper than a movie (which are also available) and you can never be bored!

micromachne

I look at Youtube sometimes. It's fun and you'll find a plethora of great things on it. And some "not so great" too.

But I've never been addicted to it like that.

edvisual

Sometimes when you want to watch a certain video on YT, other videos draw your attention and 2 hours later you realize that there is also life outside YT. Familiar?
It happens to me almost every time I surf on YouTube searching for a certain video. It just happens, you don't realize it on the moment

writer811

Sometimes when you want to watch a certain video on YT, other videos draw your attention and 2 hours later you realize that there is also life outside YT. Familiar?
Hold on a minute here, because I'm kind of confused. Do you mean to tell me that there is something outside of YouTube? I mean, something actually exists that has nothing to do with YouTube?!

I know exactly what you mean. Get home from work for the day and get on to watch a couple videos. Realize when you're finished that it's time to go to work.

ghanashyam

That is the reason that I call the computer are the new idiot boxes after TV and Mobiles. Though you tube has many interesting things to share with us, sticking to computer and watching stupid things on you tube is not the whole life.

chea

Yeah, I'm on Youtube a lot. I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes if there is a certain subject I'm interested in in I will watch for hours until I've seen every video on the subject. lol.

footballtim

Here is one thing I love about YT. Sometimes I will remember a really excellent commercial. Then I will remember that I have it somewhere in my very large collection of home-recorded VHS tapes. But then I will pull it up on YT, and just about every time, it comes up right away.

GC856723

I've found some pretty weird videos that way... Mostly poop, but I've also found some really great songs and various other things. Like a MLP version of Epic Meal Time.