$10 Dinner box

BigPapa

Has anyone else tried the $10 dinner box from Pizza Hut? It is a really great deal. You get a large 1 topping pizza, a small order of breadsticks, and a small order of cinnasticks. It is more than enough to feed our little family and it is a great price.

Andersson

We have not tried this one but we have tried their pasta. For being a pizza joint I was pretty impressed that the pasta turned out as good as it did. Sometimes we order and the pizza is so-so but the pasta was amazing.

olderthandirt

I haven't been to Pizza Hut in years. I used to work there as a manager and I guess I got rather bored with the food. I'll have to check my local restaurant and see if they offer this deal.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I cannot stand their cheese. I do not know what it is about it but it always tastes bad. But their dinner boxes do seem like a decent deal.

RichA

I have had pretty bad luck with Pizza Hut. I think the pizza is too greasy and that doesn't sit well with my stomach! I don't like their wings either. I haven't tried this "box" and I don't think I will.