#2 is on the way!

BigPapa

My wife and I just found out that we are expecting child number 2! I couldn't be happier. We weren't exactly trying, but we weren't not trying either. I am hoping I get a boy this time, but I will be happy either way.

olderthandirt

Congratulations, BigPapa. How old is your first child? When my second came along, my oldest daughter was so used to being the little princess that she gave us fits for a while.

Chrisitan

Awesome! I wish your lady a trouble and worry free pregnancy and I hope you get your boy this time. Yes the older one's can be quite used to being by themselves or at least used to each other if there is more than one, and they can have a lot of trouble adjusting to a new baby.

Victor

Congratulations! We were a little nervous before we had our second child, but we've found it to be wonderful. Once the youngest gets old enough to interact, it's awesome watching the two of them together.

John

Great news, BigPapa! I remember how excited I was when we found out we were having our #2 baby. It was nothing compared to the shock, however, that came along with the news of #3. Sooner or later, you decide that enough is enough!

BigPapa

She will be almost 7 when the baby gets here. She is just as excited as her mother and I now, but we will see how she reacts when the time actually comes. I expect that she will like helping out and enjoy having a baby around, at least for a little while.