a new one

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Well a week earlier then planned, but on Friday at 11:47pm the wife and I were blessed with a healthy boy. No cleft lip or palate and has all 10 toes and fingers. Wife and Joseph are doing great, and we were all sent home Sunday evening. My daughter got to hold him Saturday and she was excited, and my son was not sure what to think.

He was our smallest yet, at 7.68 pounds and 19.25 long. I got all the nervousness again with having to change and hold him and the wife just laughs at me.

Attachments

Victor

Congratulations! I'm glad Joseph and your wife are both healthy. :) How old are your other children? Has it been awhile since you dealt with a baby?

Andersson

Sounds like someone is going to have their hands full! And what a cute baby too. It has been almost forever since we have had little ones around the house, I might need to start harping on the kids.

BigPapa

That is great news Jason! I am glad that your new baby was born healthy and happy. I am sure that you will relax in a week or so. I remember being nervous too but it didn't last long.

youngone

Congratulations Jason. He looks adorable. I love their little hands and feet. I remember when I was a young boy and friends of the family had a baby, I stuck out my finger and her little hand grabbed it, I always think of that when I see baby hands and feet.

mollew3

Congratulations! He looks healthy and you look like a pro while holding him. Im sure you will get reacquainted with the duties of taking care of a baby really quick.

stephen

Congratulations! Three is a good amount (unless you want more) and having them all so close together is going to be great for them growing up.

taskeinc

Congratulations! Did you pass out the cigars yet?

I know it's an exciting time for you and your wife, and big sister. Here's wishing you and your family the very best.

The picture of your son in the car seat is priceless ...

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you everyone.

Congratulations! Three is a good amount (unless you want more) and having them all so close together is going to be great for them growing up.
I am very happy with three. I think the wife is also. She wanted a lot when we first were dating, but after the last two, especially this one she is ready to stop. Trying to setup an appointment on Nov 9th to get fixed.

Congratulations! Did you pass out the cigars yet?

Had one sunday when we got home. I haven't had one in a while and it was nice.

Foster

Congratulations Jason.

I know when my last son was born I was so nervous that the midwife had to get him dressed in the hospital.

roncar

Congratulations on the birth of your son! I'm glad to hear that both he and wife are doing well. Have fun with him because, as I'm sure you've heard more than a dozen times, they do grow up so fast.

Niceness8000

That's pretty awesome. Reading your post brought me back to the delivery room, where my son came after being a week late! He was our first, and I still remember it like is was this morning.

Bear

Congratulations Jason! So glad to hear that your wife and son are doing well. Whew, I have an 18 month old son and I do not know if I could manage a newborn on top of that! I am sure that your daughter is helping out, my three year old is always happy to bring diapers and bottles.