A paycheck...finally!

Bear

Well, if we can just make it to Friday I will finally get a "real" paycheck for the first time in two years. Most of it will go to bills as soon as I get it, but at least maybe we can start climbing out of the hole.

Timothy

Congratulations, Bear! You're already to Thursday (and enjoying Thanksgiving, I hope) so you've only got one more day yet. ;) How do you like your new job?

Timeless

Congratulations Bear and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you get something for yourself out of this paycheck. Here's to many more pays to come and I hope you are enjoying your new job.

polamalu43

Congratulations on the new job and the first check. Hopefully you can buy something small for the family as a treat. Are you liking your new job?

BigPapa

It is always a good feeling when you have gone without a paycheck for awhile. Good luck to you with the new job. I hope you are able to dig out sooner rather than later and enjoy a wonderful holiday season.

Bear

I am still really enjoying the new job and getting a paycheck was certainly nice too! My wife is still working from home and now we can use some of her income to get the kids a little something for Christmas. Fortunately, they are still very young so they don't know what a struggle all of this has been.

Timothy

It's good to hear that you are still enjoying the job, Bear. The new wore off my job ages ago and now, sometimes it feels like it's all I can do to talk myself into going in every morning!