Anna's Linens problems

Timothy

My wife decided she wanted to re-do our bedroom so she bought a couple of comforter sets from Anna's Linens online. Well, ten days later, we still hadn't received the order, so she calls about it, only to find out that it's still "processing," although no one can explain why. Eventually it's escalated up to a manager and what do you know -- an hour later we receive a shipping notification in my wife's inbox. According to the notification, everything has shipped and is on its way. Then, about 2 or 3 hours after that, my wife gets another thing in her email stating that one of those comforter sets is out of stock "nationwide" so they're going to have to refund us on it. My wife is so mad about this because she says that's the set she really wanted ... and what's even worse is the fact that it plainly says on Anna's Linens' website that it's still in stock!!

Timeless

That's really crappy service. I wonder if they were stringing you along while they waited for the stock to come in? I would call and speak with another manager and let them know that you are really disappointed with their service and that you want a full refund on everything and that you will keep whatever arrives for your trouble.

Bear

That stinks Timothy! I hate it when companies do stuff like that. It's just really bad customer service if nothing else. I hope that they are able to fix this for your wife.

Timothy

I think my wife is going to have to call them again come Monday because it's been several days since all of this happened now and we still haven't received anything from them. We'll never order anything from these people again; it's just been one huge headache for about two weeks running.

DeputyDad

Find the email address and write them also. If that fails, find out their actual location address and send letters too. I hope you get it all sorted out.

Timothy

I believe my wife did that, DeputyDad. I think she said she received an automated email from them stating she would receive a callback within 48 hours. We'll see! We finally got the comforter and sheets she ordered yesterday, but we're both disgusted with Anna's at this point.