Are you sending out Christmas cards?

DeputyDad

We skipped the last couple years and only sent them out to the people that we received a card from the previous year. It seems like each year we get less and less. I think that's because of the internet and people are in touch more often and don't feel the need to mail cards.

Timeless

We haven't sent cards through the mail in years. My wife sends online messages to close family members that we don't see often. We usually see extended family at Christmas so we stopped sending them. It was a waste of money and we always had to make sure they were in the mail on time.

polamalu43

We do still send out Christmas cards. The kids help too. My wife loves to get cards in the mail so we send them out too. I have noticed that we are getting less and less of them every year.

Timothy

We haven't seen Christmas cards out in a long time... I can't remember the last Christmas that we actually did that! We've saved all the old cards we ever received, though; my wife has them somewhere.

davie

We don't send out Christmas cards. Sometimes we will print out pictures from the past year and give them to our relatives instead of cards. Cards can get expensive, especially custom ones. I'd rather give out pictures.

Victor

We send out picture cards so they can see how our kids have grown. Whether my wife and I are actually in the picture depends on the year; this year it's all of us together. Picture cards themselves are pretty cheap since we would be getting the pictures done regardless. We pay more for stamps than we do for the cards.

Andersson

We have a set list each year and sometimes we add a few, other times we remove a few. It just depends for us because we have some family that moves around a good bit so finding a current address is easier said that done sometimes.

DeputyDad

Cards aren't very expensive at all. My wife picked up several boxes at the end of one season for about $2.00 each and we still have a bunch of them. I do like the idea of sending out the photograph cards. We like when we get those. In fact, we still have one sitting on the bookshelf that we got last year from some friends.

Andersson

You can always find good deals on cards after the holidays, most of the ones we send out this year are all from the purchases we made last year. Things are just cheaper that way and no one has every complained.

BigPapa

We usually pick up our cards at the end of Christmas sales at a really good price. We get the ones that were $10 at Christmas for about $1 afterwards. We need to get ours out this week.

Bear

We haven't sent out Christmas cards in years although we do usually still receive a few. My wife sends out some e-cards to a couple of close friends but that is about it.