back where it came from

Jeff

My son cracked me up the other day when he told the wife..."put that thing back where it came from" from the movie "monster's Inc" He was referring to his new baby brother. He things the baby can go back into mommy's tummy. It was pretty funny and just had to say "sorry, he belongs out here so you can teach him stuff". My son was good with that for now!

Salazar

Lol, kids crack me up. It's always funny to watch a little one getting acclimated to having a sibling. They're usually pretty excited at first, until the novelty wears off. Then they want to know why you can't just make the new one go away.

benben

Aww. Yes that is very cute and very funny. It took my son a while to get used to his sister. When he came in to the hospital room for the first time she started to cry and he just bolted out the door. He got half way down the hallway before I caught him.

Tyler

Kids are always funny! I can believe it. My kid always asked where they came from and I just say mommy's tummy too. I don't even want to think about the real discussion when they are teens!