Bead-making daddy

Michael

I'm this great big guy who thinks of himself as a manly man. My daughter is on this jewelry making kick. Guess who is sitting down at night and stringing beads. The things we fathers do for our children never stop. I just hope we don't have company tonight. We're making pink and white necklaces.

Endalia

Well, it's better than my sitting on the floor and coloring with mine. :D I would do anything for those children though. I would walk on hot coals for them.

polamalu43

I used to love to color. I never made jewelry with them. Bet she is loving the time you are spending with her. Did you have company? They would just think you are a great dad.

BigPapa

I have made jewelry with my daughter before. She loved it and I was the best daddy in the world that day. I think that there is no more manly thing in the world than being a great dad!

LeonR

Michael, that brings back memories for me. Enjoy every single necklace-making moment. I'm like a little kid again knowing my eldest daughters will be spending the holidays at home on college break. I really do miss those days playing with stuff on the floor.

Fargon

I just hope we don't have company tonight.
LOL........That's too funny. You're just a big teddy bear....admit it. I can relate though. My daughter just turned a teenager and she's still daddy's little girl. She's perfectly capable but guess who cooks her breakfast on the days when I get to go see her? Daddy.

Bear

We are on a princess tea party kick at our house right now. I wouldn't trade all of the time I have been able to spend with my kids lately for the world.

Sinbian

You should get used to doing all sorts of "pink" stuff with your daughter(s). It's just the way it is with girls. Some girls love their daddies and love to play together.

Andersson

Just wait until one day someone snags a picture of you in a pink and red Polka dot dress along with full hunting gear on. Let's just say in my past I have burned a few pictures before to protect the innocent.

Sinbian

Just wait until one day someone snags a picture of you in a pink and red Polka dot dress along with full hunting gear on. Let's just say in my past I have burned a few pictures before to protect the innocent.
Haha, I get you man. My wife always laughs when I try to explain to my little girl why daddy is having a hard time doing certain stuff. :D