Belly pads to support

Babar

Guys, have you ever worn one of those faux pregnancy bellies to try and show support for your lady? What did you come away from the experience thinking?

Victor Leigh

Well, if I ever get married again and my new wife gets pregnant, I would already have a belly many months ahead of her. Does that count as showing support?

Victor

No, I never have and can't say I would. I'm sure being heavily pregnant is very uncomfortable and so I try to be considerate. I don't see the point in wearing a belly to make myself be nice.

collin

No, I never have and can't say I would. I'm sure being heavily pregnant is very uncomfortable and so I try to be considerate. I don't see the point in wearing a belly to make myself be nice.
I have to agree... consideration is key, but to sit there and emulate being a woman seems downright stupid to me. If you're a man, you're a man...women are women. There's nothing wrong with having great sympathy for all that your woman is going through, but that doesn't mean we have to stoop to woman simulation tactics. This guy will continue to wear his kahunas proudly. :p

Kina

I am not into the whole.. I want to experience everything you are experiencing thing. Plus my belly is big enough I can already be mistaken for 5 months pregnant.

Don

I think I can safely say this is not something I would ever do. If I did, I would be looking at the back of my "Man Card."