Books, Books And More Books

On The Mark

I'm glad to see my daughter getting more interested in reading. I've been telling her for a few years now that without a good grasp of the English language it will be hard to learn anything else. We went to the library yesterday and picked out another book by Laurie Halse Anderson.

BigPapa

I am glad that my daughter has always been a reader. We have been reading to her since she was born though. Even when she wasn't old enough to understand what we were doing. I think it is one of the most important skills to have.

polamalu43

My kids love to read too. My wife and I both love to read. I think the kids love it because they see us reading. All of our kids have a Kindle Fire. I buy them Amazon gift cards for every holiday.

Victor

I can't wait until my kids are old enough to read. I love reading and I hope my example of frequent reading leads them to read for pleasure as well.

olderthandirt

I have always loved reading and tried to instill that same love in my kids. Up until recently, I thought I had failed, but now two of them are actually reading for enjoyment. One only reads trashy romance novels, but at least she's reading.

Andersson

One of the best things a parent can do for a child is to empower them into the lovely world of reading, with a good book you can go anywhere. You can be a pirate out on the lost sea, an adventures who is hiking through the wildness or even a sleuth.