Boy Names

Kenny

Well now that we know we are having a boy we need a name! So far we have come up with Aiden, Anthony, Elliot, and Kurt. Any that you would add to the list for consideration? We are just getting started with our name list.

Richard

Congratulations! I like Aiden and Kurt, personally, and I'm also a fan of the names Zeke and Tyler for boys. My only son is named Ryan, so of course I like that name as well.

Jessie

I have always liked the name Aiden! I also love the name Noah and Jake. The wife didn't like any of them so our son's name is Johnny.

Heartbeat

Connar, Austin (or Austen), Richard, and Neal are what we have considered for boy names so far. I'm for Austen and Connar with Connar in the front running. My wife wants to name our baby after our fathers or mothers. I don't mind but I'm NOT naming my boy Shannon. It's too girly.

Dave07

We have a friend (male) who's name is Shannon and his wife is named Stacy. I like the names Andrew (Andy) and Zachary (Zach) we are having a hard time coming up with boy names we agree on here as well.

Heartbeat

We also like Liam, Neal, Thomas, and James. But then we are just starting to think about names. We have a bunch of names for girls too. We will start narrowing it down as we go along. Every day we find new names we like and put them on the list.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
We are naming our son James Edward after my grandfathers. A little Irish tradition I'm trying to revive in our family.

Johnny

I think Aiden is a really nice name. I have heard that in a few movies and have a friend with a similar name, different spelling. I also have always been a huge fan of Matthew, Tim, John (I'm a little biased, I know :p) and Ben. Picking names is hard. Take your time and good luck :)

Kenny

I think we have finally decided on Luke as the first name but we are still struggling with a middle name. We still have plenty of time though.

Adam

Kenny, Luke is a great choice! It is actually on our short list of names for a little boy. My wife & I both love it! Middle names are always the toughest part to choose, I think.