Braves fan plummets to his death

Bear

A 30 year old Atlanta Braves fan fell 65 feet to his death last night. He fell from one of the upper levels to a parking structure below. This story has been all over the news here this morning. Very sad!

Andersson

That is quite sad. I am not big for sporting events like this mostly due to the crowds but I have always wondered about the safety when it comes to the way they cram everyone into the seating spots.

olderthandirt

I saw this story headline on my AOL home page but didn't read it. Was he horsing around or something? I mean, it can't be real easy to fall off like that, or it would happen more often.

Victor

That is terrible news. I would hope they have safety rails but I guess if you are not careful, you could still fall over them.

BigPapa

I don't think they know how he fell yet, but it isn't the first time it has happened at that particular stadium either. I don't know why there wasn't some sort of safety railing in place.

On The Mark

That's too bad. Things like that shouldn't happen. If there wasn't a safety railing you know his family is going to sue. The big question is whether he was drunk or not.