Breakfast for Dinner

DeputyDad

The kids love having breakfast for dinner so about once a month we will make sausage or bacon, scrambled eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and biscuits for dinner. It's fun and we all enjoy it. :)

Is it really so strange to have breakfast for dinner?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I love breakfast for dinner sometimes. I see nothing wrong with it.

DeputyDad

What makes it fun is that it's the one meal where we all bustle in the kitchen together. My one daughter loves to be in charge of making the pancakes, the other one is in charge of toast or opening the can of biscuits and putting them on the cookie sheet. I get to make the bacon or sausage and my wife is in charge of eggs and hash browns. We all clean up together.

Bear in mind, not all meals go this way with getting them to help out, but for some reason when we have our breakfast for dinner events they all WANT to pitch in.

Timothy

We have breakfast-for-dinner a lot more than once a month, so it's not strange at all to us. Foods that are typically served for breakfast seem to also be some of the cheapest, so we do breakfast-for-dinner at least once a week, in addition to having breakfast for breakfast!

BigPapa

We love breakfast for dinner! We all love breakfast foods, but we don't always get to sit down for a big breakfast in the morning. It is a great meal for a day when you are in a hurry too.