Build Your Parenting Competence and Confidence at Parent U.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
DALLAS, NC - Babies do not come with a manual, but parenting sure can be complicated, especially as our children reach school age.

Do you believe that Parents are a child’s best teacher about family morals and values?

Do you believe that parents should be empowered through personal growth and self discovery opportunities?

Do you believe that parents who are supported, knowledgeable and empowered develop close and meaningful relationships with their children?

Do you believe that effective parenting strategies are linked to school readiness, school achievement and healthy physical and emotional outcomes for their children?

Parent University being held September 25th at Gaston College from 9 am to 1 pm, could be your answer.

Parent University is a collaboratively designed parent support project that is modeled after similar initiatives within the state.

more Build Your Parenting Competence and Confidence at Parent U. - Local News - News : Lincoln Tribune : Instant, reliable and credible local news.

stayathomepaul

I went to the link and I was very impressed. Parent University is long overdue. I hope that this program gets nation wide exposure especially in some of the larger cities that need it.