Changed Your Mind?

TwinPeaks

I always wanted two kids but when my wife and I saw how great is to have them we decided to go with the third. Has this happened to you?

Jacob

Things change in life and that is how it is. Sometimes people don't even want kids at all and life shows them different. Who knows what life brings around the corner.

Pascallist

I always wanted two kids but when my wife and I saw how great is to have them we decided to go with the third. Has this happened to you?
Good for you. We have two wonderful kids and we don't plan another, at least for now. Two is all what we can handle now. How old are your kids?

Tobsey

It's nice to see people who thought that they never want to have kids deciding that they can't live without them now. You never know when it will struck you.

Greendad

Yeah, it's great to know that some couples ended up wanting more kids than what they have planned before. I hope there is not parent who think that they have made a mistake by having too many kids.

Salazar

This happened to my wife and me, but we can't do anything about it because she had her tubes tied when our daughter was born. I guess everything happens for a reason and we weren't meant to have more, but there will always be a part of me that wishes we did.

wilson

We thought about it years ago mind you but we never followed through on it. I know many others that have including our oldest and then she was blessed with twins. :)

Lorenzo

My wife and I initially wanted to have two kids at most, but after five years since our second daughter was born , God blessed us with one more child - this time, a boy! It was a wonderful surprise. A few months after our baby boy arrived, my wife's niece and nephew came to live with us, too. Now, we not only have three kids, but five. The more, the merrier :)

Victor

We're really torn right now. We just had our second, so we have some time to decide, but so far we can't decide whether to stop now or have a third.