Children telling lies

JamesMichael

I'm good in educating my kids especially about behaviors. Since telling lies is against the rules, they deserve punishments. After giving them moral lessons, I ground them and this includes no use of bike, computer and PS3.

Daffy

One of my sons was an expert liar. Unfortunately, he still is. We tried every type of punishment we could think of and none of it worked. We were very active in church and he knew it was wrong. I don't know why he continued. We would take away every privilege he had and it still made no difference. Our other two were completely different.

Andy

I do not tolerate anybody who lies, including my girls. I have tried to teach them that they get in more trouble when they lie, than if they just tell the truth from the beginning. They do not test these waters very often.

frank101

My daughter isn't old enough to lie yet. But when she does get old enough to lie, I will give her some kind of punishment. My Father would always spank me when I would lie about anything. I am not saying you should do this, but if it gets bad I would think about it.