Children & your wife

Adam

I think it's effected our relationship quite well. It has brought us closer together over the years. And has taught me to forgive others for their mistakes, as we are not perfect parents & won't always see eye to eye on things.

Theran

It has strengthened the relationship. To know that we can go through something as complex as raising a child together and still be the best of friends is very rewarding.

We both occasionally miss the freedom we used to have, but we try to find little ways of adding some spontaneity to the relationship while still reaping the benefits of having a family.

Kromer

Having children strengthens relationships. You have to band together so you can survive childhood. Seriously though, we decided a long time ago we would discuss things before we ever came up with a punishment or discipline for our children. It worked very well and we never actually had that much of a difference of opinion.

Josephmorisson

Having kids make our relationship stronger than before. I admit we have arguments sometimes especially about budgets, expenses and disciplinary actions for the kids but we manage to solve it. For me, there are many advantage of having kids. I'm just lucky to have a very understanding wife.

Kenny

Having a child has definitely made our relationship stronger although I do still miss the times we had before we had a child. I wouldn't trade my daughter for the world though.

MickL

It makes us closer to each other. The fact that we don't have as much time for ourselves as before often makes me miss her, even when we are together (with the kid).