Cold lips

Ifamily

My wife is getting influenza and she is suffering the symptoms of it. What makes me wonder is that she also feels cold on her lips. Do you think it's normal? I never experienced it when I got influenza.

Victor

No, I can't say I've ever had that experience. Is the feeling internal (like it could be chills) or do her lips feel cold when she (or you) touches them with her fingers?

polamalu43

Nope, never for me either. I have never heard of cold lips, unless you were outside in the snow. Did she go to the docs to see if it was something more than the flu?

Enrique

As far as I know, Influenza usually comes with fever. The cold lips must be caused by the chill she is feeling in her body. When my husband had Influenza, he felt cold all the time even when he was adequately cloaked.

Ifamily

Is the feeling internal (like it could be chills) or do her lips feel cold when she (or you) touches them with her fingers?
Yeah, it's internal as I learned that her lips were normal. She is much better now and she doesn't feel it anymore. Anyway, she never goes to the doctor for flu symptoms,