Dad Type Entertainment?

Sinbian

C'mon guys let's hear it what female celebrity would you rather see passing by your house or maybe have a conversation with? Katherine Heigl would definitely be my choice. She is super sweet! :rolleyes:

Blended

I wouldn't mind seeing Ellen Page or Michele Rodriguez or talking to them. They both are adorably interesting characters apart from the fact that they are ridiculously pretty.

TwinPeaks

Hehehe, I like the title you came up with. I wouldn't mind Katherine Heigl strolling through my house either, backyard or even closer. I just hope my wife doesn't read this.

MickL

I wouldn't mind seeing Ellen Page or Michele Rodriguez or talking to them. They both are adorably interesting characters apart from the fact that they are ridiculously pretty.
Ellen Page playing in Inception? Yeah she looks cute and smart. I think it would be enjoyable to talk with her. I would love to meet Gwyneth Paltrow also. She is modest and adorable.

Sinbian

Ellen Page playing in Inception? Yeah she looks cute and smart. I think it would be enjoyable to talk with her. I would love to meet Gwyneth Paltrow also. She is modest and adorable.
Yes, Inception, what a great movie and a great performance from her. She chooses roles and I see her reaching to the top very soon. She already had one Academy Award nomination.

Blended

Exactly! I don't too many great female performances today, except from the old school actresses, which is why I give even more significance to Ellen Page's brilliant performance. And besides it always helps being so darn cute. :D

Cruise

Ellen Page is cute but isn't she too young for us. :) As for me, I would love to meet and talk with Anne Heche. She is cure, smart and funny,... irresistible. Too bad she is not interested in men (is she?).

jason

Administrator
Staff member
She was born in 1987. So I guess it would depend on your age. I had to look her up recently because I could not figure out if it was the same girl in Juno as in X-Men Last Stand.

My problem is choosing a single person. Well that and actually remember names. I am horrible at remember names.

Restless

Me to! I can't remember a name to save my life. :) But I do remember faces very well, which doesn't do me any good when I don't know how to address the person.

Last edited: