discount meals

Andersson

Does anyone here take part when a store or restaurant who does specials? My neighbor just told me about this place on the road that has a senior discount for two dollars you can get a full meal, the kind that leaves you stuffed like Thanksgiving. I want to check this place out.

Timothy

There's one restaurant in town that does two-for-one deals a few times a year where you buy one meal at full price and get the second one for free. We like to dine there whenever they run that deal.

BigPapa

As a growing family, we take advantage of every opportunity to save a little money that comes our way. We rarely go out to eat without a coupon or a kids eat free offer.

Salazar

Sometimes we do, but I don't like it when the discounted meals are off of a special menu. Inevitably, I don't want what's on that menu and I'll end up ordering off the regular menu and not getting a discount.

polamalu43

I am not a senior yet but I do go out for "wing" night. Several bars/restaurants offer 50 cent wing nights. My kids love wings so we go a couple of times a month.

Andersson

We found out a local Chinese restaurant does this and it just so happens to be our favorite place in town. I will be looking into this more, we could always save a few dollars at the way the economy is going.

danno

Our local pub has what it calls a "Gold club" where anyone over the age of 50 gets a special deal on most things on the menu. I still have another ten years before I can take advantage of this but my parents enjoy it!