Dizzy spells

Bear

I have been having dizzy spells for the last three or four days and I have no idea why. I have them first thing in the morning and then two or three other times during the day. There has been no change in my diet and no change in medications either.

Andersson

Is it possible that you are coming down with something and not really aware of it? Even the simple bugs out there can be tricky during this time of the year. Have you been checked for diabetes recently?

Timothy

Bear - My wife had some issues with vertigo when she was about 17 or 18 years old. It went on for a while before it was diagnosed, but once the doctors finally got it right, they gave her some kind of anti-vertigo medication, along with something for nausea that she rubbed onto her wrists. After that, she was fine.

Lorenzo

I agree with Timothy, it sounds like what you have is a case of vertigo. My mother-in-law had it, too. She didn't thought much about it, but the dizziness became hard to manage and she almost blacked out one time. Specific medications can do the trick. Good luck!