Django Unchained

Victor

I just finished watching Django Unchained. It's actually a really great movie! Have you ever seen it? I’m a Quentin Tarantino fan in general and this one is definitely worth a watch.

Andersson

We caught this during a day show a while back and it was pretty good. Tarantino tends to always put a good spin on a movie no matter what it is about.

Bear

We saw this a few weeks back and we both thought it was a pretty good movie. Very, very gory in typical Tarantino style too.

SingleDadNow

I really did not think that I was going to like it, but I have seen it twice now, and would watch it again. That is how I judge movies. If I will watch them repeatedly, I know it was pretty good!

BestDaddyEver

I loved that movie, and that's saying something. I am usually very picky when it comes to movies, but I loved Django Unchained. It was really good.

Victor

We saw this a few weeks back and we both thought it was a pretty good movie. Very, very gory in typical Tarantino style too.
Yes, there was the semi-ridiculous stylistic gore that he loves. I also noticed he made a cameo in the movie, which I believe is typical for him.