Do you go?

Adam

Do you go to any of your wife's appointments? Does she want you to go with her?

I go every chance I get, but sometimes I can not get off work to go with her. Those times, she usually goes with her mother.

Jessie

I have never missed an appointment for either her or the kids. She makes sure she makes the appointments for the times I am available or I take a long lunch so that we can go together.

Millman

I went with her for all the prenatal appointments, even though for some of them she told me I didn't have to. On a regular basis though, we don't go to each other's regular appointments, unless we are having something done that might impair our driving.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I go to them. Some are boring, but it is always fun to see our little one on the screen.

Daddy-O

Absolutely! I think the birth of a new baby is something that both parents should be involved in. When our dads were soon-to-be-fathers, most times they weren't even allowed in the delivery room. So I feel lucky to be there.

stewy

I was involved in a lot of the pre natal stuff and I accompanied her whenever I could and when she wanted me to but there were times when she preferred to go on her own or with a girlfriend.

Cruise

I went to most of my wife's appointments. It's not something I would miss. She needed my support and I knew how important it was for her.