Do You Still Love Her?

Verny

Are there times when you miss being with her? Or is it really over with you? How do you deal with your emotions when you still have a feeling for her? Are you willing to suck up your pride if ever she wants your relationship to be back?

MatthewR

Love who? Your ex-wife? I don't think that most people still love their ex's right? I mean if you did you would still be together. I think there are some feelings though, if you had kids together.

Jessie

I know it is really over with my ex and I. We have both moved on and we get along for the sake of our child.

matt456

I do not think love ever exists after a divorce, otherwise you would still be together. Nonetheless, a lot would depend on whether or not you have both moved on.

The buck stops with the one with more feelings.

Last edited:

Salazar

Love her? I don't even like her. To be totally honest, I'm not sure I ever really did love her. She acts like she still has feelings for me, but that's her problem.

I do know quite a few people who have gotten divorced and then remarried, but that's just weird to me. I mean, I'm happy for them, but it will NEVER happen with me and my ex.

Tyler

NO WAY she was and is a convincing snake of a women. I would never dream of getting back with her or having loving feelings toward her. And even if she did change my family would disown me from all the crap she has put me through in the last 3 years!

Salazar

Right on, Tyler. Check this out - I spent 10 years of my life having no contact with MY MOM because of that demon woman. My wife adores my mom. That crazy woman I wasted entirely too much time and energy with hated her. If the ex completely reformed, my family would launch all out mutual warfare on me.