Doctors Visits

jason

Administrator
Staff member
How many new fathers, or fathers that are expecting go to the doctors visits? Do you feel uncomfortable being in the room during the exams?

I've been going with the wife. The first time I kinda wish I didn't because I felt a little weird being in the room during the exam, but I wanted some questions asks. Today I went as it was the first ultra sound. So it was neat, our daughter was with us this time so he printed out a picture (not sure if this is standard or not) and gave it to our daughter. We also got a CD but have not had a chance to see what is on it yet.

Thankfully, as far as I know, no more appointments until the end of the month. It seems like I was going to the doctors every other day for one appointment or another.

stayathomepaul

I went to almost every visit and I was very uncomfortable at first. As soon as I heard the heart beat I knew I wanted to be at every single visit.

Jeff

I have gone to every appointment and will continue to do so. My wife makes her appointments for after I get out of work, because it is important to both of us.