Does your wife let you do the laundry?

stepdad

Mine doesn't let me do anything but my own and even then she's worried I'll screw it up. I'm trying to help her out, but she doesn't want me wrecking her or her girl's clothes. Oh well, I guess that's one chore I got out of doing.

Daddy_Dearest

I wish my wife was that picky. She makes me do laundry with and without her. I am becoming quite good at it, however, I hate it. I am always trying to bribe the kids to do more of it. I specially HATE folding and putting away. Oh wait, that is most of the laundry process. :)

Rey1970

That is where I draw the line. I rather clean toilets rather than doing laundry. My wife knows it and gets me to do a lot more chores. She knows how to manipulate me. :)

Jdrake

My wife doesn't mind if I help with laundry, in fact she likes when I do it. But she is not one who gets to particular about how the laundry should be done either.

danno

I do my own because I'm separated but even when we lived together I was the one who did all the washing and cleaning in any case!

Salazar

Heck, no!! I'm not even allowed in the laundry room, lol. A couple of years ago I shrunk some of her stuff and ruined a few bras and that was the end of my laundry career.

TopPop

Heck, no!! I'm not even allowed in the laundry room, lol. A couple of years ago I shrunk some of her stuff and ruined a few bras and that was the end of my laundry career.
Same here. I wouldn't mind helping out with it, but I can't keep track of what does and does not go in the dryer. Then there's all the different settings - some stuff goes on delicate, hot, cold, low heat, blah, blah. I have no idea what's what.

Howard

My wife is picky about how certain items need to be handled. We have an agreement that I wash my clothes and sheets and towels. She does the rest. It's about a 50/50 split.

proudpapa

My wife likes when I help out and doesn't really complain too much, out loud anyways. If it's something that she gets out of doing then she's pretty grateful. I do expect that to change as she gets on with this pregnancy.