Double Overtime

CHenne

Anyone watch the playoff game yesterday afternoon between the Ravens and Broncos? It was a great game and it came down to double overtime. I did not want the Ravens to win though! Still it was a great game! Anyone remember if any other playoff game went into double overtime?

polamalu43

I watched it and I was not impressed at all! I mean sure it was a great game but like you I don't like the Ravens. I wish it was Ray Lewis's last game! I don't want to see them get to the Superbowl.

Timothy

My wife and I spent about 10 hours yesterday helping my mother-in-law repaint two of the bedrooms in her house, so I was only able to catch bits and pieces of the game during smoke breaks. I was rooting for the Broncos, personally. ;)

polamalu43

I was rooting for the Broncos too. It was a great game though! A real nail biter to the end. The Seattle game was great too. They came back from being down 27-7 but lost in the last 34 seconds!

Timothy

I know! I got to see a good bit more of the Sea Hawks v Falcons game and as a Falcons fan, I was ecstatic when the Falcons were up 20-0 at halftime. I've got to hand it to the Sea Hawks though, because they came back and scored 21 points in the 4th quarter ALONE. I really thought we were going to lose that game!