Dude, You're S*rewed

Andersson

This seems to be one of those newer survival shows where you are randomly dropped off somewhere and have to luck it. Kind of like that Naked show with the lady and the guy. Anyone caught the previews for this yet?

Karter

I have heard about about the Naked show but haven't seen it yet. Someone was telling me about it. I'm guessing the person is dropped off somewhere with nothing to use for survival but whatever he finds or creates?

DeputyDad

The thing I always wonder about with these shows is the camera crew. Someone must be there with them in this predicament. I haven't seen either show yet but they look interesting.

SingleDadNow

They have a whole camera crew, but they are under strict orders not to interfere unless the situation is life and death. Now, we are talking about "reality" tv, so who knows how much they really set things up or whatever, but that's what they said.

polamalu43

No I haven't seen anything about it. It sounds pretty good though. I might give it a shot (if I can find it). I did see something where a bunch of people were dropped off (naked). Could this be it?

Andersson

We have only seen one episode of this so far but it looks like it may be promising. The guy ended up being in Costa Rica I think and he was on day four, barely drank anything which messes him up but he survived.