Education And Social Skills

On The Mark

The mother of my daughter and I have a system of sorts when it comes to raising our daughter. I focus on her schooling and mom focuses on the social aspects of her life. What kind of "system" do you have?

Timothy

My wife is handling his education. We still haven't decided if we'll send him to public school or not, but for now my wife is teaching him at home. At the very least, if we do send him to public school, he'll be ahead of the game and already know what's being taught. As for social skills, we split that pretty evenly.

Victor

We don't really split up any duties by category like that. I'm the primary caregiver because I'm home with the kids, but we both address all aspects of their lives.

Sinbian

We tried to set up an universal system. Whoever is in the house tries to apply it. But as for the example, I try to set it for the boys and my wife for the girls.

Zimmer

We've always decide together. This way there's no chance of one us being the fun parent and the other one being the bad one. Not to mention it's harder to fool two people.

Sinbian

Good cop bad cop routine doesn't work here at all but I remember my parents acting like that. In my opinion both parents should work together.