End of year bonus!

chelly

I am so happy that we both ended up getting a bonus this year, for a while it was looking like our work places were not even thinking about it. No hints, no nothing, everyone just avoided the subject. Now we both have one and I am wondering what we can knock out with the house to do a little more to it.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
When I started at UPS we got a turkey for Thanksgiving, lots of overtime, and a turkey for Christmas. Now UPS gives nothing.

Working for yourself only gives you extra bills.

I think I need another job that gives a bonus.

Jakex3

No bonuses for me. I am just happy to be ending the year with my head above water. I am looking forward to the holiday season ending so that I can focus on paying off bills again!

Luke

Lucky you Chelly! We haven't gotten bonuses in at least three years now. We used to get a whole ham, but that was from a dealer not the company I work for.

Milt

I worked at a home improvement place part time for a year. At Christmas they gave us an employee discount of 20%. We were planning to build a big deck so we bought all the framing materials there and it saved us about $400.

Phillie

No bonus for me either. I think they think we should be lucky to have jobs! No raises next year either! Sick! I am happy to be working but I would like a bonus and raise.

Jonathan

No bonus either here. I don't feel so happy with that but I can understand that the company is in a situation that they couldn't give us bonuses this year.