Fantasy Football

popsmcnitt

How are you guys doing in fantasy football so far? I made a huge mistake and cut the Patriots wide receiver Kenbrell Thompkins after his putrid week 1 performance at Buffalo. Kenbrell had a monster game last week and has quickly become Tom Brady's number one target.

My team is 2-2 though. I still have hope! I just need Arian Foster to step his game up.

How is your team doing?

CHenne

I don't play Fantasy football. I just don't have the time. I am a Steelers fan so I know if I had a team I would be stinking. I would have picked Pittsburgh as my defense and let's be honest... they are stinking it up.

popsmcnitt

I don't play Fantasy football. I just don't have the time. I am a Steelers fan so I know if I had a team I would be stinking. I would have picked Pittsburgh as my defense and let's be honest... they are stinking it up.
Yes, the Steelers are horrible. Their only players who have any fantasy football relevance are Antonio Brown and Ben Roethlisberger. Fantasy football does not take much time after the draft. You just have to spend a couple minutes each week setting your roster.

polamalu43

Hey now! What about Le'Veon Bell? He would be a good pick up now. I can't think of any others though. I think our defense is going to come alive this weekend. They would be a good pick then. I just don't understand enough about fantasy football to want to play.

CHenne

I can't wait to see what Bell will bring this week Polamalu. We also made some trades during our bye week. Let's hope it was enough to bring us a win.

polamalu43

Let's hope! I am tired of losing. I still have me Terrible Towel hanging up in my work office. I get a lot of razzing for it but I don't care. Game time is 1pm... hope they are ready to play.

popsmcnitt

Maybe I'll try to get Bell in my league. I play in a fourteen team league so running backs are at a premium. Bell was a star in college. It is too bad that Pittsburgh's offensive line has deteriorated so much.

polamalu43

Bell had 96 yards today. I am still waiting for him to break 100 in a game. Our line is looking better. Won two in a row now. Hope that they continue. Our defense is looking better too. Bet someone is racking up points from our defense now.

yabadoo

The Steelers looked alright today. They've turned it around. What a game tonight between the Broncos and Colts. I thought Denver would have had a good chance at going undefeated. Their streak ended quickly. How about Kansas City? Still undefeated.