Finally Joined This Century!

Timothy

I jest, but seriously it feels like we have made a major step "forward" by investing in a couple of smartphones. My wife and I were the only two people we knew still using "archaic" flip phones. Now we have a couple of inexpensive touchscreen phones with internet access, nice cameras, and video recording capabilities. We are both "tickled pink", as my wife likes to say.

BigPapa

That is awesome! My dad purchased a smartphone a few months back and then took it back right away because he said he was too "dumb" to use it. He ended up getting another feature phone that was easier for him to understand.

Timothy

Well I have to admit, BigPapa, the phones we bought aren't exactly user-friendly. My wife got the hang of it quickly enough but I've had a lot more trouble with it. I'm still happy with the phone; it's just taking me a while to learn it!

Sinbian

I hate to break this to you but you probably made a wrong decision. :) A lot of my friends these days are going back to those archaic simpler phones.

olderthandirt

Heck, I don't even use any type of cellphone. That must leave me back in the Stone Age, after all. Wait until I tell my girls they were right all along!

On The Mark

I'm perfectly happy with my flip phone. I don't need the added distraction of having the internet on my phone. I know it's a big thing and my job does require that I know a little about it all, but it doesn't require that I actually own one.

So yeah, call me cave man.