First dance class

Salazar

My wife just signed our daughter up to start her first dance class next week. It might sound silly, but I'm pretty excited about this. This will be her first time being dropped off somewhere and left (other than with friends and relatives), so I hope she acclimates well. I also hope they do a recital at the end of the summer so I can see everything she learned.

Victor

That sounds exciting. I took my daughter to a dance class once to try it out (unfortunately she was too young for it to work) and it was pretty special to see. I hope your daughter enjoys it!

Salazar

Today is the big day and my wife called to tell me our daughter is refusing to go. I'm going to leave work early to try to help convince her. I don't want to be one of those parents that forces activities on their kids, but she loves to dance and she's almost four, so if she would just give it a chance I think she would love it.

Bear

My daughter is four and she really wants to take dance lessons. She is Angelina Ballerina obsessed! I am hoping that may be we can enroll her this Fall if I can come up with the money.

polamalu43

My daughter took dance for years. It was fun for her but costly for us. The recitals are usually two days and they run for 7-8 hours each day. I hope your daughter enjoys herself and learns a lot.