First haircut

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Last Monday my son got his first hair cut. Just over a year old. He we extremely well behaved, like he knew how to act. He looks so much better now, and hopefully the short hair will help with summer coming.

Victor

You are braver than I. It took us 2.5 years to bring our oldest in for her first haircut because we were scared of how she'd react. I'm glad it went smoothly for you!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
You are braver than I. It took us 2.5 years to bring our oldest in for her first haircut because we were scared of how she'd react. I'm glad it went smoothly for you!
Well to be fair, our daughter was around 2, just over I think before her first haircut. But I thought his hair was rather long for a boy.

Jonathan

Well, I don't exactly remember when my kids got their first hair cut, but they were at least 1.5 years when they did it. I cannot say they well behaved though. :)

Andersson

First hair cuts are great. For our oldest we waited even longer and the lady at the shop was nice enough to keep a clipping for the "baby book". I doubt many parents do that anymore, do they?

jason

Administrator
Staff member
First hair cuts are great. For our oldest we waited even longer and the lady at the shop was nice enough to keep a clipping for the "baby book". I doubt many parents do that anymore, do they?
We did. He had a few inches of length cut off, so we had plenty to save.