Fisher Price

lamant

I wonder if the most recent recalls for this company are going to put a huge dent in their profit and their interest numbers. When you see millions of recalls you know its bad but wow I gotta say I am shocked. I have been a fan for a long time now.

stayathomepaul

I have not heard anything about any recent recalls. Do you have a link or anymore information about it. I remember when we had a lot of fisher price items. There was never any huge recalls. I love fisher prices though so I hope they do not suffer because of recalls.

Sampson

Do you have a link or anymore information about it. I remember when we had a lot of fisher price items.
Toys, Baby Gear, Parenting Guide & More from Fisher Price Theres a spot at the upper right corner about the recalls.

I don't know about the recalls. Some of the ones I heard about were the usual small piece that could come off and are a choking hazard. But there were a coulple that were like the child fell into the toy or hi-chair and hurt themselves on it. One of the stats was like 7 minor injuries with 5 million sold. I still think Fisher Price is one of the best out there.